(Theatre nomad: a person in the theatre and/or entertainment field who travels from city to city and job to job with no real ties to one place; see also: independent contractor and ways to disappoint your parents.)

Monday, May 2, 2011

Growing Up?

I am strangely optimistic.

Perhaps that should be phrased: I am optimistic, which is strange.

Things are good roommate-wise for the first time in a while. Two of the three and I have a good system going right now. Blonde Girl #1's fiance declared us "perfect for each other" today. We've already hosted our first dinner party (see below). Last Roommate arrives tonight...we hope she adapts well because we don't really want to change the direction we're headed.


I've got a fair amount of work to do this week, but unfortunately a lot of it is based on waiting for things/people to arrive. In the meantime...there are cookies to bake. What can I say? Hershey domesticates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment